Google has launched a brand new house web page for Google Analytics 4 properties. Google said “the House web page surfaces info that’s related to you based mostly in your conduct in Analytics.” Google added that “you need to use the web page to watch site visitors, navigate round Analytics, and get insights about your web sites and cell apps.” Google mentioned the brand new house web page “offers extra customized content material as you proceed to make use of Analytics.”
The way to see it. To entry it, click on on the “House” hyperlink within the left navigation.
What it seems to be like. Here’s a screenshot of the brand new house web page:
Damaged into 5 components. The brand new house web page is damaged into these 5 components:
- Overview reveals metrics which are related to you based mostly in your conduct in Analytics
- Realtime reveals exercise because it occurs utilizing information from the Realtime report
- “Lately considered” offers hyperlinks to components of Analytics that you just visited most not too long ago
- “Since you view regularly” reveals playing cards that you just view typically
- “Insights” reveals uncommon modifications, rising traits, and different insights about your websites and apps
Extra particulars. Google has posted a extra detailed assist doc breaking out how one can use this new house web page over here.
Why we care. When Google makes modifications to the options you utilize on a day by day or hourly foundation, it might take a while to regulate. So go take a look at this new house web page in GA4 and acclimate your self to it. Dig in and hopefully you will see new tidbits and items of data that you just didn’t see within the earlier model.
New on Search Engine Land